Department Share Drive
Access Department Share Drive files from a desktop, laptop, lab computer, or mobile device on- or off-campus. By default, all employees have access to their department's drive. Folders that need to be locked down to smaller groups within the department can be created upon request. Access your share drive files online via Texas State WebFiles.
- Available to: Faculty, Staff, Student Employees
- Where to use: Texas State Windows and Mac computers, online
- Cost: Free
More About Department Share Drives
- There is a 500 GB default quota for each department.
- Files are automatically protected against data loss due to hardware failure.
- Files are backed up for Disaster Recovery.
- Deleted and recent versions of files can be self-recovered using the Previous Versions feature.
Need help deciding how to handle and organize your files and emails? This helpful data management comparison guide will help you organize your files and understand how to properly handle confidential and sensitive information.
Want to learn more about email lists and groups? See the email lists and groups guide to help make decisions on how to manage email distribution lists and groups.