IT Project Management
IT Project Management follows Project Management Methodology (PMM) which is a set of processes and tools to manage projects and report progress. We offer project management assistance on technology software projects.
- Available to: Faculty and Staff
- Cost: Free
More About IT Project Management
We offer project management assistance on projects that include these components:
- Defining software requirements and technology integration needs
- Pre-procurement processes, including creating a Request for Proposal (RFP), evaluation steps, and vendor sessions
- Coordination with vendor on creation of Statement of Work and Contract
- Implementation planning with selected vendor
- Coordination and management of tasks to implement technology needs, such as authentication, integration with existing applications, and evaluation and approval by the Information Security Office.