Turnitin is a service that allows papers to be checked against a continually updated database and the internet for originality. Multiple grading and feedback options are available to improve student writing. Turnitin is available in TRACS Assignments and Canvas Assignments.
- Available to: Faculty, Staff
- Where to use: TRACS, Canvas, and Turnitin.com
- Cost: Free
More About Turnitin
TRACS Assignments has Turnitin integration.
- Turnitin accounts do not need to be created for instructors or students.
- Simply enable the feature on your assignment settings page.
- Originality reports will generate for each student directly on your assignment grade page.
- Learn more about using Turnitin with TRACS Assignments.
Turnitin.com Accounts can be created if you wish to use the Turnitin service on their site.
- You will need to request an account for Turnitin.com.
- You can create courses on Turnitin.com, and use their grading and feedback features offered.
- Students upload papers directly to a Turnitin.com assignment.
- TRACS Assignments do not integrate with assignments created on Turnitin.com.
- Request a Texas State Turnitin.com Account.